All ready to go in the new school uniform. Everyone had them on and looked so nice today.
As we drove to school he was pretty quiet. As we got closer to school, he wanted to pray like we do every morning on our way to school. His prayer was so sweet. Something along the lines of, "Lord Jesus, thank you that I can go to kindergarten today. Help me make only good choices and not make bad ones. Let it be a lots of fun. And let me use my smart brain and learn."Jack was excited when we got to school and was so grown as he went up to all the teachers he knew from last year and said "Good Morning" and gave them lots of hugs.
Here is with his teacher Ms. Poe
He had a great first day. Enjoyed going on a hunt for the "Gingerbread Man". He said it was lots of fun singing Tooty Ta. "I like it when we sing it like this with our tongue out". He stayed on "purple" all day (the best level) and earned his first sticker on his "Purple Day" behavior chart on our fridge. (for every 5 purple days - he earns a dollar).Jack said this is his first day funny pose. He has done it the last two years. (did the same pose without any prompting from me!)
First day of Pre-K 2007

First day of Kindergarten 2008

Look how he has grown. I am really excited about what this year holds for him. I think he has a great teacher that really works well with active boys. One day down 179 to go!
2 comments:
how darn cute is that pose! LOVE THAT!
-mb
Wow, what a great update. You have a lot going on. Can I come live there? School already. Healthy food. School uniforms. Kindergarten to boot (love the pictures). Have a great 175!
Post a Comment