Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meme about Me

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

What was I doing 10 years ago?: Just moved home with my parents in preparation for my upcoming wedding.

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Clean bathrooms
Laundry
Pedicure with 4th of July colors
Grocery shop
Dust and vacuum

3 Snacks I enjoy:
Snow Peas and hummus
Sugar free dark chocolate pudding
Cold grapes

4 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy homes for my family members
Build a safe-haven orphanage
Travel the world
Spend a few years living in Europe with my family

5 Places I have lived:
Ohio
Georgia (3 places)
Ontario, Canada
Bonn, Germany
Alabama (3 places)

6 Jobs I have had:
Employment Recruiter
Teacher
College Recruiter
High School Motivational Speaker
Day care Director
Software Marketing Research

People I want to know more about:
Lisa
Tina
Mary Beth
Des
Suzy

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I've posted my answers. To check them out, visit my blog.
http://lifewith2daughters.blogspot.com/

Suzy said...

OK, I'm a little behind. I will get mine up soon enough...I got hit twice so I'm combining them.